Stoneline Designs is a textile design workshop based in Fife, Scotland, which produces an extensive range of printmaking on both paper and textiles. Artist Marianna Lines finds inspiration from the Pictish and Celtic carved stones of Scotland.
Marianna Lines has brought the ancient Celtic world of Scotland’s Pictish sculptured stones to life. Her artwork is printed and coloured by hand, and she used dyes extracted from the natural surroundings. You can buy these creations as greetings cards and wall-hangings from this site.
Enjoy these images from ‘another world’.
- Visit the gallery and browse through Marianna’s artwork.
- Find out more about Marianna Lines’ background and inspirations.
- See pictures of her thatched studio in Collessie, Fife, and how to visit it.
- Read all the latest news from Collessie.
- Buy Stoneline images via this website.
- Read about Sacred Stones, Sacred Places by Marianna Lines
- Contact Stoneline.